What We Do
Gracia Consult provide services to the construction, engineering and process plant industries and those involved in contractual disputes. Services include:
- Acting as Expert in the Expert Determination
- Acting as Adjudicator, nominated by the parties or a nominating body
- Acting as Arbitrator, nominated by the parties or a nominating body
- Submitting or responding to claims for time/money (adjudication, arbitration, litigation support etc.)
- Delivering in house training e.g. commercial awareness, contract updates, dispute resolution procedures etc.
- The provision of strategic advice regarding project set ups, execution or recovery
- Drafting agreements
- Litigation support (assisting client's legal team or Counsel with technical input or quantum)
If you have any questions regarding whether we may be able to assist you please use our Query form.
Appointments as Tribunal
Peter Gracia BSc Dip. Law Dip. Adj. FRICS FCIOB FCIArb FQSi is able to accept direct appointments by the parties in the role of Adjudicator, Arbitrator or Expert in Expert Determination.
He is a panel member of the RICS President's Panel, the RIBA, and CIC adjudication panels and is appointed by the RICS as an independent Expert. He is a former Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrator's Wales Branch and former Treasurer.
He is a member of the RICS Dispute Resolution Working Group which sets standards for dispute resolution domestically and internationally and was Chairman of the RICS Working Group on Low Value Construction Disputes Adjudication.